- This document outlines the Fees and Terms of Business for the provision of permanent staff via an Introduction made by Loco Recruitment Ltd between the Client and a successful
- Fees are to be paid by the Client to the Company via bank transfer at the rates below, which are exclusive of VAT:
- Fixed Fee of £1000. Fee to be invoiced following the Client receipt of a signed Contract of Employment by the Candidate or on the Employment Start Date, whichever is sooner. This Fee is
payable irrespective of Candidate length of time employed by the Client.
ALL OTHER ROLES
- Initial Fee 5% of gross basic annual salary. Fee to be invoiced following the Client receipt of a signed Contract of Employment by the Candidate or on the Employment Start Date, whichever
is sooner. This Fee is payable irrespective of Candidate length of time employed by the Client.
- A further 5% of gross basic annual salary to be invoiced when the Candidate has completed 90 days of continuous employment with the Client. This is irrelevant of changes to Candidate role
or job title. The Client is responsible for informing the Company of a termination to the Employment Contract prior to the 90 day term.
NOTIFICATION AND PAYMENTS
- Following an interview of a Candidate the Client shall, on request by the Company, provide feedback on the Candidate. The Company shall also provide feedback on the quality and suitability
of any CVs supplied.
- Prior to the Client offering a position of employment to a Candidate, the Client should take the necessary steps to obtain references and ensure that the Candidate is legally entitled to work in
- In the event of employment, the Client is responsible for informing the Company at the time of receipt of a signed Contract of Employment or on the Employment Start Date, whichever is
sooner. The Client shall notify the Company in writing and include details of the Candidate full numeration package.
- The Company shall be fully entitled to invoice the Client the contractual agreed Fee on or at any time after the Client confirms the commencement of employment or receipt of a signed Contract of
- The Client shall pay the Company’s invoice upon receipt of the invoice and within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- The Client should notify the Company immediately in the event of any delay or potential delay to payments due to the Company.
- Should any of the conditions within this document not be met by the Client then the Company reserve the right to charge full payment at 10% of basic salary to be paid by the Client within 14 days
of receipt of invoice.
- These Conditions govern the contract and exclude any other terms and Conditions that the Client purports to apply under any similar document or purchase order.
- These Conditions are legally binding once signed by the Client or a said representative
- No variations or special Conditions will be deemed as binding unless agreed by both the Client and the Company in writing.
- The Client agrees to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and agrees that all data passed from the Company to the Client will be treated as confidential.
Company – Loco Recruitment Ltd, Company registration number 10070838
Client – Any Company or representative of a Company to whom the Company makes Introductions of Candidates to, in accordance to
the terms of business
Candidate – Any person or persons Introduced to the Client by the Company in relation to any potential employment
Conditions – The Conditions set out in this term of business contract including any special terms in writing by the Company and
Fee – The cost of an Introduction leading to employment under contract
Introduction – The Introduction whether be in writing or by mouth of a Candidate to the Client whether or not the
Client has prior knowledge of the Candidate prior to Introduction